Thursday, October 13, 2005

so boring...no one tag in my blog anymore...hai... my blog ah my blog.... its ok...dont be sad ah...i will redress and redesign you again in the next few days....
tomorrow going to chalet le..... but need to go school help teacher in the morning....


i also have the chance to ask for my a maths result...yeah...!...so keen to know....but i hope it will not dissappoint me.... when i finished the paper....i predicted that i willl get around 60+...hmm.... lets see....


change new song le.....endless love.... the music touch me when watching the show...


yesterday watched goal!...very touching ah...lol...santiago nuezi iszit... dont know how to spell... he got a dream of becoming a football professioner.... the moive show how he success.... so never give up easily..!

No comments: