Wednesday, January 04, 2006

today just took my height and weight....oh man...lol i am grow fat very fast lol... my height grew 2 cm... 172 now.... my weight grew 8 kg... now 68!!!! liao.... oh my god man...lol

after pe is recess then is poa.... teacher late half an hour...lol... by the time she come then photo taking time liao.... remembering how keen is my class wanted she to teach the class poa... but after the photo taking section still got onw period with her... she is ah....wa... the surrounding is so silent...lol... all want to sleep ah...lol....

folllowing up is geo then maths.... that mrs tan k.l. .... wahahahaa abit like the mr ong lol... so lame one... talk so much but only cover the surrounding of the main point...lol

after accompany dear to mrt then go back school again for cca.... like clarissa said... my cca is hopeless.... and going to jie san le..... i think i am the last chairman of this club...lol

No comments: