Tuesday, March 07, 2006

two full months had passed... third month of the year already... means?..... olevel is coming very soon... hai...

past two months happened alot of things... more attractive one should be the time i cry, heavily in class just after mrs mah had punished me... and another one is kenny break down... still dont know why... clearly i meant.. cos he said he was .... is stressed up.... hope he will be fine...

my sleeping problems has come back to meet my demand...lol... so lame... i nowadays to go bed at around 12 or 1 .... but until 2 or 3 i still would not go into my dreams.... hai.... just recently, one night i stared at my ceiling and my alarm suddenly rung... its 5 and i had to wake up ... man... that following day was scruggling man...

my name... my blog... haha thanks to clarissa for coming and tag once in a blue moon... or this blog should have already been forgetten liao... one person is better than nothing right...lol 自我安慰一下吧 lol

my homework has been building up... hai... i shell learn how to cope more faster man...

No comments: