Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to Raymond!today is his day haha almost forgotten...
i went to lavender to the ica building today to collect my passport..
had regret not waking up early...
ended up waiting from 9.45am to 1.05pm
pretty long huh..
guess what was i doing then
i was reading SS during the queue to collect my queue number
after collecting i squiks through the crowd to a corner and found myself a space to sit...
of cos not a proper seat..
i read the "for your information"
its said there are 441 in queue...!!!!
hahaha
so unfortuate...
well but i was well prepared...
i brought my a maths home work to do while waiting....
earpieces is also in my ears
looked like i was relaxing there haha
hm... i managed to finish a number to excises in hours! of cos
around 12.50 i stood up from my space and prepared to collect my passport already
as i saw 821,822,823,824,825,826,828.... just dont have 827 which was my number...
wait wait and waited...
finally my number was called and my misery ended when and clerk said,"you may go now :)"
haha..
took two pics but still unable to upload...

No comments: