Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mugger's Life

oh man..
it has been sometime...
that i never step out of my house for a day
haha
siting infront of this monitor from the time i wake up until now
doing something extra...
and haven touch hw yet
haha
what a muggers' life is this
now i know

dear went malaysia malacca yesterday morning
thats the reason i didnt step out of my door step for today
i guess tomorrow i will go beach and welcome her back
but
hw....
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
well.. im bored very bored
im no mugger type man
im the read through type
so pls... kind souls around... jio me out
haha

next week is teachers' day liao
woohoo
going back bds... but i think.. for a while only
pw mates need me
...

my birthday coming soon too...
sad man... this year... promos promos..
everyone is talking about it
like its really so important
i know its important...
and i know the statement abit paradoxical
haha
but well... 30 points aint that difficult...
i mean 30 point no higher... if you think i think myself very smart or something
haha

no more cca...
but orientation is coming
my global classmates....
hoho

Chemisty StoneS.. done!

later

No comments: