Friday, October 26, 2007

Conmendation Day

oct 26... what a day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUDREY...
and liwen... lol... i doubt liwen will see this lol

class bonding was.... ok...
singing was great... even my voice sucks
jun liang's skill on the muscial instrument is power
so... good lor...
i finally know why bands are form

principal talk...
he never fail to inspire me...
never fail to impress me...
WA!

presentation of awards
sheena jun bin and hin hiang... so proud of you all...
i screamed loudly when you all are getting the awards
hope you did hear me
hahahahaha

training...
hmm...
well.... im some sort of deproving...
but i always remind myself...
i will do better the next shot
i will
and i will

shooters the 9 of us went to kovan for pizza hut
chat talk crap...
simply bonded la...
haha
really love my club

came back to school... played touch rug...
ran before i play...
but i was like running shuttle run in the game too...
somehow the ball just seems not coming to me...
sad...
some unhappiness went through,,,
but the man manage to express the way of the shooter
haha

ate at kovan
in some japan store...
not bad...
sitting beside ryan and timo...
then i realise all of the guys there are all from boys school...
haha
then i felt like abit extra...
haha

went home ....

later~

No comments: