Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Memories Search

went running round the reservoir again just now..
took some photos on the way back..
FLQ019
my stuffs
FLQ021
found a hdb flat..
decided to go the highest level and take a look at the veiw
its wow!
FLQ022
the separations
FLQ023
went pass my primary school again..
decided to walk the path i always took to go to school
this is my classroom block during primary 6
there is this basketball court..
my classmates then never fails to cheer my friends and i when we were playing matches
FLQ024FLQ025FLQ026FLQ027FLQ028FLQ029
the after-school-hang-out area..
i still remember LinTing ChenFeng Kenneth..
the 4 of us used to always come and play basketball..
rain or shine...
and that time.. during our PSLE
our principle walked pass..
chased all of us back home to rest..
haha
FLQ030

 

i think im like finding something in the past..
something that will moltivate me..
i've seen myself changed so much these few years and now..
'A' Levels
im not motivated enough truely speaking..
feel like going back to my primary school form teacher to talk to her..
i think she is still teaching here..
but i dont know if i got the chance to come back here when the term starts..
well well..

 

i recalled..
it was during my primary school time..
mum: lin qiang, you next time want to go university ah?
me: of cos la... go primary school(xiao xue) then go secondary school(zhong xue) then go university(da xue) ma
LOL

later

No comments: