Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Transition Element

so.. is it easy to find my blog? lol..

FLQ137
Bedok Jetty
FLQ138
after much consideration... i went running to east coast again just now..
the evening breeze... coupled with many of the hot girls running with their pets, cycling and skating.. what a enjoyment.. lol..
during my run to the jetty.. i saw a few VJCians.. and many many runners running..
training for the many upcoming running events..
many of them run in groups..
theres all men group.. couples... mixed.. and all women groups..
but that is not my point..
what i see more is there is team work..
people pushing their peers..
somehow these scenario made me recall the posters i saw in few of the MRT stations previously..
its by Adidas... the reason number <number tag> "he wont let me finish alone"... etc..
so i asked myself why do i run?
it all went back to the time when this year just started..
Mr Yang asked the class to write our new year resolution..
one of which is to complete a marathon for me..
and why do i write that?
finally.. i think it the time in Yang Shuo that inspired me to run..
i started my 100km challenge.. Jun Liang and Xue Feng soone joined in..
Jun Liang got his 100km shirt already.. and im happy for him..
hope Xue Feng got the time to finish it at well..
i left with just 4 stamps to reach 200km..
but well .. i dont know if i can complete it..
because i really hate track running now.. dont know why also..
just going round and round.. abit boring for me..
one round in the track its like running from my house to jetty the feeling know.. damn.. lol
coming back to the reason for running...
hmm.... to challenge myself?.. too cliche le ba..
i guess im running for fitness now..
but its not a good reason.. because that does not really reflect my attitude towards running..
we'll see ba...
so.. Prelims has started and rolling..
its the first time my hand felt pain after writing 2 and a half econs essay
lol.. chem 3 is gone.. but wont give up on my chem 1 and 2...
tomorrow maths... i hope i can score..
didnt really study anymore..
yea.. thats me la..
i texted to daryl...
and he bought the good news to me..
i passed my compass test..
YEA!!!... i was very happy for a few mins.. then it was ok~..
told my parents about it..
they were happy for me.. and quite amaze too..
told my brother too ..
and he was like WOW!!!
lol.. he went for the compass test before and he failed.. maybe thats why..

hai..
sometimes i think im a catalyst among people..
feel like some loser... sore loser man..
thats a terrible feeling..
well well... until the A levels.. i'll stay strong..
after much consideration by myself..
i think its time to change my blog name..
since Dear agree with me that i do not blog about our stuff.. and its only my blog.. so.. it shall be named after me instead of us.. yea..
later

No comments: