Friday, October 10, 2008

Apple Day

Mr Ng bought for us shooters a pistol-cum-can-opener key chain..
how thoughtful..
but only got 11... for 12 of the J2s..
so he decided so sacrifice me.. and gave me a Singapore Shooting Organisation Badge instead..
i think he know me well enough that i would prefer to have that then those key chain..
haha..
that is Mr Ng..
heard from Timothy that he will be going to Thailand Shooting Open or something like this competition during the Pre 'A' level examination..
hope he can shoot another high score and get back his Nationa Record!
C:

cycled to school today..
my hands felt so much better using the new gloves..
hoho..
went to school for GP consulation with Jun Liang and Jin Bin which i thought was quite beneficial to me
kind of gotten some moltivation to do well for GP after what Ms Raj commented on me today..
though i still didnt pass my GP this time round..
my confidence is still there
went to mac at Kovan with the JL and JB
i cycled while they took the bus..
obviously i reached first lol..
had a McFlurry then headed home
got the email from the NewBalance Real Run just this morning...
and they were telling us to go to Velocity at Novena Square within the 3 days to collect our race pack...
so i decided to go there striaght after my school..
i dont know if the event was unpopular or what.. but there was no queue at all..
lol...
remembering the email stating that "due to overwhelming response" people are able to register but only at the race Prelude...
wow...
the transaction took within a minute of time..
fast!
FLQ.033
decided to go Orchard for a walk...
looking for some ideas..
the Create Talent spotted me again..
lol..
but is a different agent..
well well..
one last week to Graduation Day..
how fast is that..
later

No comments: