Monday, November 03, 2008

Surprises

woke up in the morning at the very first day of the A Level examination..
did my usual routines..
sat by the side of my kitchen table..
the mirror in front of me had this...
FLQ.043
next...
went into the bathroom
for a shower...
i looked up and saw this...
FLQ.044
next...
went for of the showering area and saw this on the mirror...
FLQ.045
hohoo..
lastly...
before i went out..
had to clear my body toxic..
and it was no better place than the toilet bowl..
i sat down and this was in front of me...
FLQ.046
of cos..
i know.. my Brother did all these..
straight As it is!

collected our college year book finally..
SRJC Annual Cover(resized)
yea!.. im on the frontcover!.. hahahaha
and of cos.. on the page that made me who i am...
SRJC Annual Shooting(resized)
looking through the book..
wonderful memories came pouring back again..
Yangshuo... Nike Run... I WILL Run... SR Musical... Thanksgiving Concert... Shooting and 2S17...
well.. these are nothing less than moltivations i need on the line now...
GP down.. Next up Maths...
ERAH!!!!!

No comments: