Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coughing Crisis

*cough*
*cough*
*cough*
*cough*
*cough*
*cough*
*cough*
*cough*

We, the 31 Batch.. looks weak.. with almost half of the class coughing all week long
oh man..
and i am one of them
our dearest Safety In-Charge told us that one of our classmates coughed blood out
and……. oh man..
IPPT-BMT Gold.. still no Diver’s Gold..
still long for me
IMT was fun..
however.. the feeling and experience were very synthetic to me
well well..
lets see for the real Shooting
all of us has collected our fins..
and wow! fins are really really effective in the water man..
been there done that..
now we can really understand why we need to train so hard physically
because it damn it needs bloody loads of strength to use it
more so out of the water.. if you understand why
went on to the Discovery Centre and the Army Museum with all of our instructors
for some national education
i guess a lot of us has a change in mindset after the trip..
for me.. it has always been the same
for me. for my love ones. for my country
HooYa!

No comments: