Sunday, October 11, 2009

“Red Tails” Tail

booked out successfully on Friday..
went home and had quite a good sleep..
after so much of lack of sleep..
sleeping anywhere is just heaven
went to The Chevrons with Jun Liang..
it was quite a long while since i last seen him when we were back in college for our results..
we had a Commando and Diver sharing..
both called as elite soliders.. but are both of much different life..
but there are similarities too..
both are full of risk..
he himself almost paid his life while serving in the 1st Battalion
few hours of chat between us..
then we parted ..
before he dropped off at his station..
he handed me this plane model of P-51C MUSTANG “Red Tails”

and he told me it was meant to serve a reminder for me to stay..
the the story behind the red tail was that all planes with the red tails were pilot by the Blacks during war time in the past..
although the Blacks were being looked down on.. they were the best pilots in America in the period and many battles won because of them..
he wanted to give it to me when my father just passed away back in March.. but just have no time to meet up with me..
im truely thankfully touched
my uncle came just now to “renovate” my Mother’s room abit..Shootle0018 Shootle0020 Shootle0019
much stuff have been cleared out of the room..
i went in after everything and i even hear the echo of my footstep..
hahaha.. its quite amazing yea..
its officially 3 weeks to graduation on paper…
we got 1500mins to clock…
the Deep.. and then finally our Graduation Day..
fired up guys.. the end of a naval diver trainee piece of shit life is going to end soon..
HMS.. we jumping down soon yo!

Hooyah 31!!!

No comments: