Monday, November 16, 2009

We deserve it

rehearsal paid off..
all of us did a great job on last Wednesday
made the HMS jump and i believe we felt shiok until cannot when we got wet in our No.3 hoho
sadly we didnt have the privilege to take photos in our wet No.3
only this..

changed to our funny Mr Hellweeker tee to book out..
my luggage did scare my family abit i think haha..
Thursday and Friday was spent to shop for my Graduation night dinner..
and then Saturday all of us brought our partner to NUSS in Suntec

oh my.. when did my girlfriend become so damn pretty man.. haha

how rare to have only the 5 of us seh..

Team SOF la
and finally the 31st Batch CDC la.. woohoooo
after the dinner.. i drove for the first time since months..
and i think i scare the shit out of Dear and Audrey hahahaha
driving in the opposite lane really change the whole driving experience altogether man! hahahhaha

No comments: