Thursday, December 24, 2009

Need a breather

its Christmas period..
and the New Year 2010 is within days of reach..
shortly after the new year will be my departure date..
most likely an A380..
and there will be stress and pain everything in Australia..
as always.. im very positive of myself.. that i will be able to pass this course..
but sometimes you just never know..
for the next moment i may just cried out loud somewhere no one knows..
thats real painful..
for all of the pilot trainees going for the same AGC will understand that i suppose
life after AGC wont be easy too.. so there are much to come.
but AGC first..
Aviation!?… i think for me… its still Hooyah! for now..
i misses the NDU culture..
Air Force culture is so ………
maybe its just me that is slutty that why hahaha..
but well.. who wont want a place where everyone can be a buddy with you..
and talking about being regimental..
no unit can compare to NDU man.. its just lovely la..
im going to pass this AGC la!!!
 DSCN0513
its end of year.. and its so much of a festive season..
my mood is just low low low low low and low
the thought of going overseas for this AGC makes me anxious.. excited… stressed.. and scare
so many things thats in my mind..
my Mother.. my dear.. my future..
but again… this is life ba.. you just have to suck it up..
time is so much of the essence now..
whenever im free. i just want to relax not do anything at all..
or just go lie down somewhere and look at the stars.
hai..
im low~

my Brother and Mother going Malaysia with Mr Zainul and the RC for 3 days 2 nights..
im all alone for the duration at home.. woohoo..
the kitchen will so fun!
the my day may end up in the toilet.. haha..
thought i could spend the boxing day with my shooting mates.. but sadly
its on 2 Jan already…
cant go for the shooting gathering..
cant go for jun liang’s birthday party..
shity..

hai my way to sleep

No comments: