Sunday, July 11, 2010

Little happy moments VS Tough assdragging shits

roar roar rooaaaarrrrr
its too quite here..
gonna add some live in it..
i have decided.. no SF for me..
NTU after NDU lo! wahahahahahahahahhahhaha

the whole of last month..
i experience alot of things that i cannot say in blog..
maybe becos it have too big a consequence that i cannot manage..
well well.. but no matter how sucks my life can be..
there is always the sweet part..
there was a job well done in SAF parade.. when Diver = Navy
there was our batch’s officers commissioning and return to be our leaders
there was shern’s birthday and finally.. the 5 of us got to meet up together again..
there were my secondary school buddies all botak hahaha
there was my mother and aunt coming to see me march on NDP 2010 GOH Navy
there was a wonderful night sky on the particular day.. i was a Draco constellation with Ursa major.. and i tot of the moments in fort canning with the Orion constellation
it was a very tough month for me..
but some of these few good times were what it takes to relight the fire in me..
slacking in day in day out … life have been much draggy..
too much to drag in fact.. haha..


events to come…
my cousin’s wedding is coming later..
my brother’s NUS graduation finally…
more and more parades to come… more fire to burn..
more and more dry runs..
more and more dives.. more water to pour
JOT to complete
and more important on individual level…
RSN Shooting competition..
i really hope my form will come and claim i really meant to get
hopeful to be in the Navy team again.. and the SAFSA inter formation shoot
I WANT THE SAFSA ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP!!!
some how Trap shooting sounds cooler then air rifle shooting.. hahha.. but thats not the point..
the feeling of hitting a flying clay VS a 10.9 on the target.. well.. i think i like the first more
may the assdragger go have more rest! Hooyah

No comments: