Sunday, November 07, 2010

The 7 years

it started off with lots of uncertainties for me..
at such a young age.. 14 years old..
not yet a man.. only a small boy..
just like her.. a little blur girl
there are so much that we both had gone through together
went through 4 years being a couple in the same class..
been through another 3 at a different environment where trust is highly sensitive..
at the start… no one will think we will go far.. maybe a few months?
but after 1 or 2 years .. no one thought that we will ever end…
7 years for me now.. its 1/3 of my life..
and these 1/3 of it can be considered a major part of my development as a person..
through thick and thin i learned and corrected until the person i am now..
pretty much everything i possesses were contributed by this relationship
i am a man of fate by my Father’s influence..
if its yours, it will be yours in whatever way.
our love as a couple may have turned into friendship as the time passes..
but well… we will never know what will happen after another 7 years? haha
now that i am single..
finally… i dont really know what to do with it.. or even is there things to do.. hahaha..
just want to thank all my buddies who share my feelings with..
thank you all for being beside me…
and for Shihui.. we will still be friends…
just make sure the next guys is better than me…
maybe that will never happen.. cos im the best yo! wahahaha
i will stay as nice as i am as always C:
i hope this post will remind me to be a good man
1y10m1FLQ078DSCN178666578_445481421458_706431458_5959800_4227771_n
Ong Shi Hui and Fong Lin Qiang 01082003 - 01112010

No comments: