Sunday, September 18, 2011

22 and growing

im 22.. and I had one hell of a 9 sep this year..
I never had so many cakes during my birthday before.. 7 cakes in total ba I think
Manting
NTU’s 31st divers – shern boshen felix alvin chin junhao and shane
hall 13 cama – shern wayne alvin feipeng mivio yeeting and sherry
tutorial group’s moon cake – louisa zhimin weizhen shina and dongxue
then their real cake
junliang and jinbin..
family..
special mention to my roomie shern..
made me dirty and all in the nie pond.. haha..
and of cos some roomie love photo frame
then manting for all her effort cooking the fried rice and buying the little cake and making the birthday card..
junliang and jinbin came all the way to my house to bring me their cake before midnight..
and htht to late…
tutorial groupmates were to nice to me when im trying to destroy all their plots.
haha sorry about that but well hahahah.. there was so many fails..
I don’t really celebrate birthdays… but this year’s birthday I really enjoyed it..
quiz and CAs are all round the corner..
did some and some more to come..
expectations of a uni module paper was that high..
but it wasn’t as expected for now..
no wonder they made the bell curve thingy ..
just hope my confidence will drive me through smoothly
shooting trial is in the coming week..
although im only like fighting for the reserve spot.. I will still do my best..
and maybe just one of the days I can beat those national team shooters in NTU?
ill stay positive for now and hopefully get into the team first then say la hor
ihg trainings and all starting soon..
its time for my fitness level to go up again..
my knee is the only thing standing in the way. I hope it wont do me more trouble
sports camp programmer had called me and im accepted as a programmer
it’s a happy thing I guess.. cos I really wanted to be one..
but at the same time commitments are going to increase and time spend must be well planned for everything..
phewww… its going to be busy and busier
later

No comments: