Sunday, January 29, 2012

Monthly shoot

On my way to safra yishun again. After one year finally going back there and shoot. Waking in a Sunday morning is a chore. Ever since i stopped going for taiji. Sunday have been such a rest day for me. Oh well. I guess commitments have its way. Going yishun from home feels like going back to camp. Aww. Back then i was fit and health weith good limbs. One injured knee can really change me around. Knee knee knee. Its has stopped me and restricting me in everyway possible. The fear of losing everything is terrifying. Feb pls be a quick one. I want my life back!

575. Hmm. I think its a very good result. Given the amount of rush i had for being blur and stuff for the first monthly. Haha. Looking around for my rifle and luggage. shooting behind a rjcian. Starting to shoot ten mins pass official start time and lastly. 8 sighting shots only. Woohooo

Later

No comments: