Thursday, February 16, 2012

Teaching Hospital

went to NUH for the second time and had a total different type of experience
i had watched so much of Grey's anatomy and thought that type of medical lesson doesnt happen in singapore
but yes i saw it today
today 3 doctors looked at me at the same time and trying to understand and present my case to their consultant..
i got no idea it was going to be like this

had X-ray scan today
had a tiring time holding the pose they want me to be in..
some skyline imagining pose hahaha
interesting
got to see my bones and leg muscles
its good know to my bones are alright..
now just have to wait for mri scan and then the see how...
operations is going to cost..
shooting.. down pes? no running? oh well
tough life ahead..

Next up NUSIS on Sunday..
hope all turns up well
later~

No comments: