Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A roller coaster ride

I asked myself if im prepared for the shoot today. Then i said to myself. In always ready. Mao xin pulled himself out and place me for the first team event. That level of expectation is... Consumming.

Preparation time was a mess. I cant draw my rifle because i was wearing slippers. And the armour guy also mess up on where was NTU's weapons. So the ten minutes was just a standing hopelessly kind of moment. Oh well. Did my sighters as productive as i can be. First series was depressing. Trying as much to follow what coach has been trying to tell me. But the competition mood total had me. No chance at all. 2 8s that i will never forget.

It wasnt all smooth and sweet there after. Got self-mind fucked big time when i realise the 20 over shooters behind me were pistolers. And only 3 rifler at jc and secondary level. Obviously they will shoot faster. Like alot faster than me. So if everything goes as what i expected. I will have 15 mins of fame for my last series. Zzz. What the shit was i thinking seriously. End up. I finished 6 mins before time and some pistolers ended 20s beofre time. Lol. What a joke.

Personal honour to be top of air rifle man cat for the day since only those few rifle man shot. Wait to see my scores drop by each day. I know i dod my best. All the best for Jonathan and Alexander. May us clinch our own NIS title!

NTU spirit!

No comments: