Monday, May 16, 2005

hey my mid year exams is finally over now....lol.....i cannot believe what i feeling now man....i miss the exams....lol...when people go to school gather around and reviewing their work together.....i can see the unity in my class... really miss that...

todays 1st two paper is reather easy... maths p2 i used 30 mins doing... not wanting to lose any scores.... i chiong checking all the one hour.....lol.... physic ...all i can say is i hanthumb one...lol...only the last Q i dont know how to do.... still not very sure i can get that high of marks... i think i got wricked some where in the paper ba....lol... at first mr low brough me to the staff lough.....air con...so good....but end up doing a maths at science lab...lol...add maths paper was difficult man....lol.... i did the paper fast....spent 15 mins praying that let god make me think out of my mind to remember the way to sovle the Q.... hai.... think i gonna score losey in this paper....

tomorrow no need to report to school that early le....lol.... 8.30 then report.... seems unusual to me....i think to others as well......

borrowed starwars ep 2 from derrick....really must thanks him man....my good buddy....lol.... later i going to chiong starwars...infact this week is full starwars for me lol....

guess what....CHIONG AH!!! HAVOK AH!!!! CHAO AH!!! ARH!!! i just can't resist it ....

No comments: