Wednesday, May 18, 2005

same as yesterday...went for maths lesson at 8.30am...got back my a maths paper...... 43/80...it sucks!!! hai...how.... hai..... gave me parents see the paper leh....i got a wonderful parents man... did did not scold me... still encourage me to do better....i am so very touch...:'(.....lol...happy as well...sad ah...spent $300 a month having a maths teacher yet this kind of result is produced.... sorry to my teachers, parents and mostly myself...hai... maybe really must get help from mrs yee, ms ng or other maths teacher le..... sis say she going to tuition me....hope it helps...lol... after the lesson..... called dear to report her maths result....dear got 90 one of the top student for maths too.....so happy...lol.... went out of school with ray and yee hao.... then saw kenny going to mrt....so i chase after him.... haven chase dao him saw nicole alighting from a car going to take train to PS...her hair is red...lol...she was going to boon layside while i was going to mt so we separated after awhile.. while waiting for the train to come....saw dear si and merly at the busstop screeming my name on top of their voices lol..... went to challenger saw STARWARS EP III wah!!!! sian ah...still cannot buy yet..... anyway i am going to play during the holidays to use up my times.....so no point buying now...lol.... after that went home then went dear house.....

STAWARS EP III REVENAGE OF THE SITH has already started today...tomorrow is offically show... going to watch either tomorrow or friday with dear AND saturday with ray darren kenny them all....lol... all at marina square.....cos there got nice seat and large screen and got digital starwars lol....marina square rox man!!

No comments: