Thursday, February 01, 2007

JAE breifing day...

went to school in the morning...
saw jia yan as usual... directing traffic...
then i went outside the general office sit down and continue my ipod session...
mrs tan approached me ...
she told me to tell the class that later our econs tutorial will be at IT1...
cos her ankel was injured...
then mr tan... my maths tutor.. came forward to me too...
said "listen to music only"... then walk off lol...

before assembly went 1S24 there and pass darren's stuff to one of his classmates...
went back to my class... turned back and to my surprise... lydia! lol..
cheat me one lol..but nvm la... got sweet ma... lol
then the day started in lecture threater 5...
JAE!!!
oh man..
steven tay told us the expected date of the o level result release will be the next tuesday...
wow...
so fast...

lunch time went out with bridgette jonne yenting jia yan pear shinee lydia huiwen and audrey (i think its her name) to the coffee house nearby...
i ate chicken chop..
lydia too.. lol...
same same ah..
laugh here and there... time passed fast...
went back school for chem lecture...
then chem practical...
not bad la...
can do...
back titration sia...
lol...
hope will get an A+ lol..
went out school that time walked with jia yan,... chat with him awhile...
then know couple of things about him
he is a national basketball player...
and so on...
cool man...

No comments: