Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to ALL!!!

went to meet dear dear just now...
i gave her some surprise and she gave me more... lol..
the days before today she keep telling me she no buying things and told me not to buy for her...
lucky i didnt kena her trick... if not siao liao...lol

got a everlast shoe... a german branded wallet... a pair of trouses that i saw on teenage mag...
mentally i counted... +- also need $300... ...
so happy to receive that...
haha... she finished her first pay just like that...
of cos she also buy something for her family members...

thats the first part of the day...
now is resting time...
later i think...
i gonna have lecture notes and tutorial worksheet to accompany me le...lol..
i love my papers too!!!
haha...
later~

No comments: