Thursday, May 31, 2007

Now 4-10s

yesterday's training was ... so called "promising" maybe?
i dont know... haha...
mr ng want us to get 4 instead of 3 10s...
again... jookee got it just in the first few cards...
i was so close to that... when i got 3 10s and 1 9...
lol...
sad...
daryl was beside me and cant got it too...
after like 1 hour...
mr ng came over and said... daryl.. last card... make it a nice one...
i was thinking why didnt he called my name too?
well... my timing was about to end too...
so at the point of time... i try my best... but still... wasnt there...
henry then went to show his card to teacher..
i quickly changed my card... and thats the last...
for me... and to me...
i took all the time in the world...
4 shots didnt roll back too...
after the last shot...
i rolled it back...
blinked a couple of times...
...
haha... i said "yes!!!"
i got the 4 10s i wanted...
hahaha...

took off my suit and went out to change and buy my mee to eat...
on the way back to the range..
saw joa yo ky and vana...
playing tennis...
its so boring... haha...
sad...
finished my mee then went throwing the tennis ball with timo and felix..
the ball ended up behind the fence... sad man...
and i was the person who threw it out... haha...
so sorry guys... no more ball to play liao...
we went to the gym too...
no one was there... so we played around... haha...
its fun....

today went marina square to watch sherk3...
suntec to see the simply toys...
bugis to pray and buy pet food...
then super tired me...
now at home...
resting...
hmm...
tomorrow school again...
man~
tomorrow shooting again
YES!

later

No comments: