Thursday, May 10, 2007

the Ten of May

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR DEAR!!!

haha..
started the day sending a meaningful birthday message to dear dear...
and its made my day...

nothing much during the chem pract...
but SPA is coming...
sad...

econs lecture...
the elasticity of supply...
its seem like i have already mastered it liao..
but looking through the government intervene...
suck!
lol..

PW...
oral presentation...
i cant believe i was that tensed up...
whole body was trembling...
though only mr lo only was there...
haha...
i gonna improve on that man!

maths...
learned more on the use of GC...

thats all about my school today...

then i continue my day with my love...
met her at eunos mrt...
gave and saw the smile of love...
i topped my card..
got some cash...
bought a cake...
food...
and bubble tea...
when to her house...
and started the small celebration...
haha...
just so LOVERLY!!!

later

No comments: