Saturday, February 16, 2008

Loner Rox!

mock spa..
chem test.. maths test... econs test.. phy test..
test test test.. hoho
what a testing week..

vday is over
total defence day is over

yesterday was fortnight shoot
gotten a new personal best at 549..
i believe i can do better...
some series are really good..
and due to some problems
eventually flunk from a possible 99 to 90
its a kind of "wasted leh!!" feeling when mr ng told me before i shot my last series
he said i was thinking of the score rather to just shooting
its yet another complex question to solve in this shooting paper..
but i think i will be able t0 figure it out by two weeks time..

NTU shoot is on 27 feb..
i dont think there will be school for me and my shooters..
giving up a day of studies..
i hope it means that we bring something back too
haha

going to kbox later with shinie shuchen junliang xuefeng hanrong lennon..
im expecting to be high..
what am i talking about man..
haha
jc life~



an hour under at the voideck besides the college i thought...
i thought of something...
something of my life..
am i fortunate or am i not?
had been thinking about this..
haha
i still chose to believe i am very..

i have been observing some of the loners in the school
i think they are real cool man..
i hope to be like that..
with a thinking of the split side of me..
haha
of cos its because my friends here is great...
jun liang audrey rina felicia zhuoying and alot more...
if they are not with me.. ha..
then i will become really cool like those loners..
respect up for them!

later

No comments: