Sunday, February 10, 2008

Looking from the Top

sunday..
hoho
next day is mock spa already
i think i had done alot in this chinese new year break
but alot was out of plan..
so much so that i gonna shoot myself in the leg
haha

just lo hei with my family..
love those crespies lol

singapore airshow is coming..
i think its on the friday..
i hope i wont have to scarifice anything for that airshow..
means i can go and go without any hold backs
but i think training is the one big thing..
ntu shoot is coming..
another platform to show my ability
i hope i take that






history is repeating itself..
exactly in my life..
now...
its like a repeat of last year
the same time frame..
why must this happen to me man...
i dont know if this will go on well
i hope im wise enough not to do something stupid....
haha

so am i doing the right thing?
i dont know man...

later

No comments: