Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The week of the tests

i cant believe they actually camwhored..
hahahahahahahaa

jin bin - 70cents
lennon - 60cents
jun liang - 40cents
me - 1 dollar
lol!
and we are the WorthLess Band LOL!!!


chem spa was ok..
of cos.. i was braindrained afterthat
but i was still able to focus abit here and there during the chem ionic equilibrium lecture
haha
sikai told me a mistake that most people had made during the spa today after the lecture
DAMN
methanoic acid is unstable and will break down to carbon dioxide and water..
DAMN!
hope we are all not penalised heavily for this..


finally gave rina her present..
bday on sunday and absent on monday
then today..
haha



took this the other day in library
we simply think there was no photos with us together only
so yea.. lol






last sunday..
my family went to pasir park
we went to the coast to release some crabs
haha
i kind of enjoy the process..
although it was just 30mins
its a "fang sheng" thing..
dont really dont know to describe it in english
well..
and here are some photos



yea.. the crabs which were waiting to be released

my father was the first


followed by me, my brother and lastly my mum

No comments: