Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Medals

FLQ089
oh my... love it.. lol
Family 445Family 466Family 467
so thats it for shooting for this 1 year and 7 months..
thanks to Mr Ng and Ms Lin their teachings..
thanks to all my shooters for giving their best..
thanks to all that supported my shooting experience
thanks to all that clapped for us..
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did not know what was it when Mr Ng smsed me yesterday
for a phototaking session
just after school today..
went to library's inner space..
Charles and Sandra were there.. they are the photographer and designer of our College Annual by the way
they were also the ones who took my graduating photos in BDS lol..
took Sandra's copy of the BDS year book..
how nice to see Mrs Mah, Ms Shek and everyone still there..
teachers' gonna go back again
so... i was the first to arrive..
Victoria
Sahra
Li Jie
Lilian
and then Newman
we are the representative for the college's CCA that achieved good results..
and were there to take photo for the College Annual's front page..
omg~
hope they dont choose the photo with me for that..
my smile was like ............... lol
the session took one and a half hours..
and there goes my Chemistry consultation
gonna go through it by myself again..
well well..
had a chat with Felicia then went home with Zhuo Ying
and reached home.. did some ab workout..
the shape is coming.. AHH!... how long do i need to wait man.. lol..
anyway.. work hard!
later

No comments: