Thursday, July 03, 2008

This was how it ends

the day was simple..
left school after physics tutorial and then half of gp tutorial
henry went home first to take his jacket while lennon and i went to yishun..
meet henry in food court and had our lunch..
finished our lunch and proceed to Yishun Safra Shooting Range
met Mr Ng at the car park and collected our suits and stuff...
into the range..
there merely just enough space to walk..
so many people around..
a dominating group by ALSS...
some school... with their NPCC around to help open and close the door of the range..
what the?
lol
we settled down just before RJC took the site beside us at the main "lobby" of the corridor
my emotions were affected after seeing the guy that pissed Dickson off during the NUSIS..
and also.. more importantly.. the SEA Games Champion from Singapore...
Jonathon ...
OMG!!!... my first reaction... "HE IS SO YOUNG"
at an age of just 17..
omg man..
hoho
anyway..
Lennon took off for his shoot after awhile..
Henry and i waited for quite some time...
only to hear that "Lennon wasn't himself just now... he was shooting with a stone above his heart"
of cos.. i was AFFECTED..
i used the word affected because its initially adversely..
then it became a beneficial one..
just before Henry and i enter the Reporting room..
Mr Ng said, "anyway, the other schools' are very strong, we don't stand much chance.. so just shoot ah"
its a some 5 minutes of waiting time in the Reporting room before we can go towards our bay and start our preparations..
the "wasted" feeling ate my whole heart just before my shoot..
but i suddenly and just in time.. realised that it's something else..
the opinion of proving Mr Ng's idea came from nowhere and shot into my heart..
and then the shoot starts..
i know that before the shoot...
i know we got the chance and still though Lennon didn't do as well..
i know either Henry or me or both of us is or are able to make a difference..
and then the shoot started
10s and 10s and 10s...
lost count of the number of 10s though i wasn't really counting it..
and then... i know in my heart that "YES.. i can make the difference"
the air was cold.. then atmosphere was intensive....
concentrated with plentiful of competitiveness..
the Jury told me that my green stool is a rifle stand..
when rifle is on it.. at least one hand must be holding on to it..
and that bloody target card holder is damn HARD la...
all these changed my entire sequence of my shooting rhythm
each shot takes me a longer time..
but i know everything i've changed was for something...
Mr Ng almost called me out due to my sighters..
he told me to click... and i did...
one click to the right only.. lol!
during the shoot..
there were many instance of mixed anxiety..
and really.. from the bottom of my heart .. i Smiled..
and i found myself back in SRJC Shooting Range shooting for the first time without suit.. hitting 3 times bulleyes..
the feeling was DAMN great!
and that really pushed me all the way..
came out of the shooting area..
i keep smiling...
because i know i've made a difference
Ms Lin and Mr Ng were grad that i did enjoy the last shoot in my JC life..
i grad i did too..
the results...
Lennon 530
Henry 537
Me 564
i earned myself an individual North Zone Gold award i suppose..
by scoring the same score that Nicholas scored and took his Gold award last year..
we also earned ourselves North Zone Team Bronze
http://www.schoolsports.sg/sssc/shooting/results
the results will be out in the site sooner of later..
its day 3 by the way
thanks to all who wished me..
Dear... My Fellow Shooters... Audrey... Some of my classmates and Zhuo Ying
for those who forgot.. well.... nothing to say le ba lol
this mark the end of our shooting in JC
its a new beginning for me
later

No comments: