Thursday, September 11, 2008

A date of birth

so my birthday gone like that..
with most of my friends wishing me my happy 19th..
while some even bought gift for me..
Rina gave me a board with birthday message and a cookie from Famous Amos..
Zhuo Ying gave me a shirt from Topman, a painted car, a cake and a zipper...
Audrey game me a water blaster.. lol..
Ms Ng bought a cake and the class sang birthday song to me which made me really touched about that..
she also gave me a winnie pooh hammer
of cos.. dear dear always have surprises for me..
went her house after school..
she gave me a plane model..
olden fighter plane..
imported from New Zealand...
damn.. how nice is that!!!
FLQ.020
thats the happy things..
but all happened in the wrong time..
when everyone was getting back their exam papers...
oh man..
hmm... my result aren't good.. or average..
i think its lousy..
but well.. an unexpected comment from Lennon...
"this is only a setback, not a failure Lin Qiang" saying that he was in the same situation too..
that should be the spirit man!
the day that i was born..
i was reborn again
lets live this life with all the effort that can be put in
cheers for all
today is 9/11..
later

No comments: