Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Swing KPE Tunnel 10km run and 5km fun run and walk

ASP-1056
can you spot me? hoho..
it was last sunday..
my Mother Brother and my Aunt went for the Swing KPE Tunnel run and walk event
initially my Father was suppose to join us too..
but well.. he went for his "fang sheng" session...
FLQ.022
my lovely Mother
and im tall ok!
DSC00509_1
my Brother and I just before flag off
FLQ.023
Mother Brother and the 6million dollar gantry
DSC00513_1DSC00515DSC00516DSC00517
photos from my Brother during the run
FLQ.024
i completed the 10km after the warm condition run in slightly less than an hour
there was this engine up at the ceiling of the tunnel..
it generated a forceful wind that was strong enough to push a stationary man back
the wind made me felt like flying for a moment..
haha
FLQ.025
finishing line of the 5km..
FLQ.026FLQ.027FLQ.028
how can we forget about the sponsors..
after all.. this event is free hahahaha
took some other photos.. but it is with my Aunt and Brother..
happen to see Joo Kee when we were about to go home..
lunch at my Father friend's house..
who was celebrating his wedding day..
dinner at Habour Front tower one..
with only 5 persons on my table ..
what a joke!
hahaha..
nono.. its..  WHAT A 'FREE' DAY!

No comments: