Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ask yourself!

Monday.. the first working day after i collected my a level results..
i went back to Bedok South Secondary School..
i saw quite a few of my teachers who taught me before..
Mrs Mah Ms Shek Mrs Djie were very happy to be seeing my results..
good enough to enter a local university..
Mrs Mah told me that she is glad that i got those results..
and especially happy that i went down there to show her personally
i went back BDS because i think that they were the ones who gave me the final push when a levels were closing last year…
it was after my prelims as i recalled..
and i remembered crying when i was walking out of the school
im glad that they are happy about it..
Ms Arabham happens to see me when i was talking to Ms Shek..
and Ms Shek said.. “this student.. from sec 5na.. made it to a JC and then made it into local uni..”
next.. Ms Arabham requested me to come back during may..
for their post exam period to give my juniors a moltivational talk..
me?… a motivational talk?.. oh well.. im really not sure if i can do that..
but i hope my story can arise hopes from them..

i went blog hopping just now..
i went through people with good a level score.. and those who really screwed up..
i really hope those people who regreted screwing up their a levels to remember how they felt when they receive their results..
the moment of sadness disappointment and devastation…
if you guys are going to repeat..
you will need a huge amount of push and motivation to face the hell again
its really not easy.. i know.. not because i went through it..
but because im good in putting myself into shoes..
for those who decides to go private…
dont just go there because thats a easier option..
go there with the mindset of winning get the game that you lost..
we will graduate one day..
the day may not be the same..
but we all will graduate..


chat with Dear just now..
i hope her health will be ok..
more importantly..
im starting to miss her alot these 2 days..
i think because in NS i will be neglecting her somehow or rather…
but i trust that 2 years later..
or in fact.. many years down.. she will be the one that i ask the magical question
later

No comments: