Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love you, father!

My father went off at 0332 hours on 27 March
Funeral is done and finished this afternoon
I was in the camp for 8 days and never had the chance to let him see how i look without hair on my head
The Taxi driver was understanding enough to help me in reaching SGH in the fastest time
But still, I was just too late
From Friday until today..
i went through many many ups and downs..
There are a lot of things.. still not being done before my father passed away
thinking of those things that he promised to do, makes me really upset
Since secondary 2.. when i dropped into the Normal Academic Stream..
my aim is to make my parents proud..
bit by bit..
i tried harder and harder..
o levels
a levels
shooting
and now diver
i will work even harder now with him in my heart
Tears for my beloved father

Thanks to all relatives, friends, teachers and my bmt divers… for all your contributions

No comments: