Saturday, May 02, 2009

My Bosses

i was wandering around facebook..
and i decided to search for all NDU people who i personally know..
i got a lot of from Team Navy..
saw quite alot of photos on IFC shooting competition..
i wonder if i can join Team Navy for their Air Rifle Team

from left we have.. Warrant David..
Warrant Tan Hong Heng.. my PC..
Warrant Tan Hong Bong.. saw him only once during my footdrill with Warrant Lawrence
our Commander NDU 2nd from right..

here.. we have CO Dive School just above the word “DIVERS…..” (RS there)

Warrant Lawrence at the right

i tot this is quite funny.. haha
but still.. even though i don’t know who is in this pic..
im mindful that they have ranks
it will not surprise me it he is a Master Sergeant

i think he is the most charming Instructor in DVS
Instructor Puy here

Instructor Sia..
i didn’t know he is a Dive Leader under Red Scuba
really cool to know this kind of things by myself man lol..

Instructor Roy
Instructor Tor BK
Instructor Rai

Instructor Koh
Instructor Ang

Instructor Jason on the right

Instructor Seow
i remembered all of my bosses.. with their shades.. on my heaven..
i loved all of their shades man..
hell week.. and i think i can purchase one myself.. haha
Master Teo’s pic.. damn difficult to find



finally.. my form is coming back..
i did IPPT on last Monday..
left only my 2.4km run.. 9mins 21sec
Diver’s Gold.. Diver Gold.. pls come to me!
i think im quite getting use to my fins..
even though it is still quite tight..
IPPT/SOC/Time Swim.. easy week..
besides those.. we, the 31 batch.. helped out during the 30 batch’s graduation..
all of us Hooya-ed each other after all the 30 batch jump of the HMS terror
in uniform No.3 somemore..
hahahah..
going home with the whole body wet..
nice one..
31 batch graduation.. we shall see what will be surprise for us..
well.. there are more months to go..
stay in course and dont OOC.. C:
later

No comments: