Friday, April 13, 2012

Freshman Year

today is the end of study week for semester 2 of my year one
its has been quite a journey..
begun with sports camp
then hall camp
then sem one and sem two
life in NTU had good and bad times
new friends from all sorts of backgrounds...

some times i wonder if a degree will really bring me somewhere
somewhere that i will settle my life with
and work there until my last breath
things that we need to do to get our grades
what if one day there are no need for such a grading system?
the world should gone haywire
no one will ever study hard for exams and all
thats the sad truth
one thing i learnt from NDU is all humans are slut..
take ippt for example.. 9.14 is gold.. most people will just aim for that and not a lesser time
put this into perspective
GPA 5 seems unreachable for most of us
but what does GPA 5 really means
some times i asked myself why people including myself are chasing for this..
im tired of finding the answer..
yes the result will look good for resume indeed..
but what else does it truly matter?
work hard and enjoy life should be the emphasis
ill try to live by it...
too much influence from noises around
be surprised how these noises changes people

not blogging is not good for me
i kept thoughts in my mind and cant unleash them
cant organise them properly
still recall those days i blog almost everyday
my mind is always clear and straight and things and decision
but somehow with the advances of technology..
iphone and ipad and all..
i became much too lazy to even touch the app in my phone
sense a need to get back my thoughts in alignment
need to

end of year 1 with 5 papers..
it will end at 2nd May
after that we all will have nothing to do
have to start planning stuff to do after
if not we all will feel the void in us..
no need to touch books and notes anymore
that kind of feeling
feeling of freedom and lost at the same time
suck
ironic it is
luckily i have trips reservist and camps to look forward to
and finally the day i should start getting my formal sporting life back
ACL reconstruction
let me fly through those fields and climb those walls
conquering all kind of obstacles again
i need it
ACL save me from my misery!

Hooyah!

No comments: