Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Walking

brace is finally off for a few days now
slowing getting back to shape for normal walking
every step i took
i know its a step closer to getting back on track
the goal is there i will i achieve it
i know its coming
its coming

i got the chance for an interview with keppel offshore marines last week
i turned it down
for some reason i believe i cant get into my formal wear and down to tues
and they person who contacted me suggest that i try on the next window
which is on Jan
oh well
we shall keep that in view

Programmer of SU20 is formed up
pretty much going into shape soon
hope for the best for my subgroup
and hopefully it will be as good as GG.sg
haha

been through that kind of selection process
and knowing that last year my seniors did about the same thing
the thought is just funny
imagining people commenting about you in a room
considering your capabilities and stuff
haha
its damn good to be senior

went on to ns.sg
realise my status is permanently down pes
its so tough
to decide if i should up pes again so i can join back my frogman family
but again
the road ahead is fully of uncertainties
sigh
one injury so much problems

No comments: