Saturday, December 02, 2006

Cycling day

blogger change posting style le...
no more edit html liao...
hmm~

11am today... went cycling with the new bike...
the seat was low...
very low...
i took much effort to ride it...
when i reached east coast down the tracks...
the beautiful garden is finally going to be done..
the track in the middle has open
however the observer site is yet to be...
reached east coast NSRCC, is the place that we are going to have the class chalet..
no not class chalet...
its a gathering of my classmates in a chalet...
the last sentences from mrs mah... of cos .. when i last saw her..
took some photo to show dear dear how is it look like before going there...
on the way back...
i paused a while and enjoyed the peacefulness for a splint second...
i saw only a grass and leaves moving...
so peaceful....
it stop when a biker dashed through the air particles in front of me...
bloody hell!
hence, i continued my ride...
then
something caught my attention..
FLEMINGOs... (what a beautiful scene!)
in a drain (what the hell)
haha
nevertheless i still took out my phone and shot a few pictures...
now then i know that white flemingo has green feet
haha..
reached dear's house and she was on the floor watching devil beside me
with meiling
so i joined in...
the show is not bad la..
but no need to chase that kind...
but she still chase... haha

a few days earlier, i saw a girl under block 626 when i came back from dear's house...
she is quite pretty...
looking at her..
one second... three second
suddenly light bulb!
she is my childhood friend...
im more sure when she look at me with a "that" look...
haha
but too bad... she entered the lift before i noticed it...
lucky today.. i found her profile in friendster...
she study in bedok town sec now...
just sent her a message... hope she can remember me ...
haha
it had been 6-7 years since i last saw her during my pri5 days...

No comments: