Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Occupied Boxing Day

woke up this morning at 5..
mother called me up...
unfortuately..
i was back to sleep in seconds..
woke up again at 7.45 went back to my dreams again..
woke up later..
thought going back to sleep again...
a call from "joalin hp" stop my thought of that...
"hello.. i pick up this phone... do you know the owner..." said the founder
talkt alk talk... i told her that i contact her later but...
it never came true...
i started searching for joalin's house no...
but ... find for what.. shes working.... hai.. sad man..
then i thought of meeting the finder at ang mo kio mrt station...
but the phone just keep sending my to voice mails...
suck man..
lol
well i went on with my activities..
went to SRJC ... this took me only 1 hour to reach back home..
haha... never thought the campus is that close to my house
back home played fifa 07 with my brother .. 7-4... i won haha..
after that... i got restless and walk here and there... lying down... sitting down... and stoning.. lol
finally after minutes i got out of my house and proceded to dear's house...
went burlington square to collect vouchers...
sad...
the shop didnt open on this boxing day...
into OG.. walk walk... sian... out..
lol
into parco... bought the tickets to the night at the museum and went on looking for my bag and slipper...
enter a section of bags... turned round and round the place... finally spotted one that bloody hell suited me... haha
how much it cost?
130.... hahahahhahaha
kena sai..
after the movie i left dear dear's bro and dear's bro's gf...
towards shermans house... for a 'party'...
its not a party anyway.. just a gathering of his friends... to eat and chat...
its 11+ by then...

No comments: