Thursday, December 14, 2006

PAE Result~

went out with raymond kenny darren and chevy yesterday ....
to orchard road...
watch movie and walk walk...

this morning...
felt and heard something vibrating...
got up and saw my hp flashing purple light....
its darren...
i picked up and its really him(of cos la)
he told me that he has posted to SRJC and asked me where am i posted to...
so i crawl out of bed with the phone on my ear and on my com...
connection soon when off ... as the reception of the phone is not good...
online and saw darren online too
he gave me the site of the JAE thingy
i type the nessesary stuff and you're posted to SRJC (Science)...
told darren about it and this was what he said
"you're my 2007 school mate"
lol....

when out today with dear...
to vivocity...
to watch eragon again...
in GV Max...lol
the cinema is really big.... but... i hate it....
just hate it... no reasons...
after the show... we went shopping for my slipper and bag....
$179 was the price of my ideal bag ... siao
$32 was the price of my ideal slipper...
siao
singapore is a no place for the poor man....
lol

No comments: