Friday, January 12, 2007

Apprehension of the day

the day was good..
the whether was bad... all the way..
after attending several lectures...
all of jc1 students when into the hall for a talk...
when the talk was going to end...
my hp started to vibrate... someone's calling me...
shit...
luckily the talk ended few minutes later...
took out the electronics item and saw the two missed call and two sms received...
its dear dear!
"call me asap" and "dying" was what i saw to my horror...
i called her immediately ...
she was struggling to get air to breath...
i almost cried... she was suffering from asthma attack...
a sudden one...
told her to calm down ... wake her father up and asked him to bring her to her doctor....
luckily she was fine after she was injected with some medical stuff...

after school got to know that my new class will only have 4 guys and
15 girls!...
wow...
lol...
my ct is a chinese teacher...
from what i sense...
i think shes quite a caring one...
lol...
very motherly looking as well

after knowing my class and ct...
darren and i went to the shooting range...
we met the captain and spoke about certain stuff..
he promised us to tell us some thing before 4....
meanwhile... i reported to the volleyball team...
however.. there wasnt any training due to the wet weather...
lucky... haha... went home after darren enter the sac for his interns ice breaking session...

the 19th student council called my minutes ago...
and told me that my name will be cancel
yeah!
lol......

No comments: