Sunday, January 14, 2007

Shooting... Shoot Shoot Shoot!

shooting club sms me le...
im officially in le..
yeah...

rocmor and canoeing sms me just now only...
lol...
going to turn them down le..

bought a new bag the other day...
quite a unique one...
golden colour
its abit small in capacity but look as big as my converse bag

thanks to sunny...
my gp research is much easier..
actually..
what i did was just rephrase her words...
lol...
and add me what i think too...

did not went swimming today...
sad man...
rain rain rain
rain rain go away
come again another day~
lol...

tomorrow school again..
weekend like no weekend like that...
so fast... gone...
gone... this word makes me think of econs...
"the next alternatives forgone" is opportunity cost
lol... amazingly... i am memorising
lol...
econs tutorial haven start yet...
tomorrow first lesson is econs... how?
need to do anot?
lol...
christina tan leh.. mai siao siao...

No comments: