Saturday, April 14, 2007

Motivated

yesterday i had a pretty relaxing lectures and tutorials sessions...
but what troubled me was the pe lesson..
my leg was dragging me behind while the water in my body almost killed me...
haha...
good exprience actually...
it taught me to really drink water and not neglecting its importance...
after that lesson...
we gathered back at the squash court...
mr alan tan was right infront of me debriefing the class...
every word he said was like another arrow shot into my head....
is that painful man..
haha
after that.. i lie down as teacher adviced....
jun liang and the rest said my lips was white...
real white...
haha...
and yea... i just felt like fainting..
but thinking if i was to faint just like that...
hmm... somehow i think thats not worth..lol

the rest of the lesson was normal...
after school...
just happens to rain heavily...
and jun liang was held back..
so we decided to go catch a movie...
we watched the first cd of the white chicks...
haha
we laughed man...
lol...
reallly laughed...
haha
meanwhile dear dear sms me...
she said that shes sick... fever...
the suddenly all the jokes in the movie was no longer funny...
hmm... maybe because im worried .... maybe its just love..
haha... MOGU!
after that he went home ... i went for my shooting

i happened to reach there went mr ng just reached...
had a good chat with him...
and i showed him a bookmark that joalin gave me (from yolanda actually)
its a bookmark of two team singapore shooting members...
one of them is air rifle one and another is shotgun one...
so cool lor...
hope i can be in the national team as well...
C:
mr ng said he is going to suit me up one week later...
dont know its for me only or for those who got the first three months...
if its only for me...
hmm.. somehow i feel not very good...
dont know leh..
"clear your mind, lin qiang..."
C:

later

No comments: