Saturday, April 14, 2007

Twist your mind, some things just be done the right way.

watched SHOOTER just now...
before that we saw mei chin and yiwen...
haha... my fellow bdsian and srjcian(first 3 months)
didnt start a convensation though...
we went pizza hut for a meal then movie...
the moive is really nice...
twisting and turning... if you can visualise the plot...
haha...
after the show... saw kiat hua and julia..
they happened to have a 4A class gathering at marina square
didnt see the others as they were in the arcade playing...
haha...

after sending dear dear home...
saw meiling bear and a girl at the bus stop...
coincidentally... they also taking the same bus as me...
haha
bear didnt seem to remember me....
as his eyes tells me...
haha... with that scare look while looking at me...
that didnt motivate me to say "do you remember me?"
he seems to discriminate JC students...
but it didnt bother me...
i alight the bus soon...

homework homework...
have to finish them as fast as possible...
cos have to revise maths...
monday binomial test leh...
siao... haha...
so..

later

No comments: