Sunday, July 29, 2007

2 Months

is just the matter of how you see it ...
2 months to promo...
7 weeks to promo...
50+ days to promo...
1200 hours to promo...
72000 mins to promo...

numbers do make us confuse...
make us panic...
well... i choose to use the numbers to my advantage.
placbo yet again...

no use "omg"ing ...
"omg is just... away from promos! AH!!!!"
make full use of every moment of the time left should be the essential move to make...


sheena was appointed the leader of economics alive...
joanne is her asst...
well...
no one wants to be...
and then finally theres two of them..
so we should give them our respect on their decisions...
not just "wa lao ... why i that one... i didnt choose that leh!"
yes i know about the feeling when people say that...
confirm pissed off one...
when i saw the list... i went "wa lao" too...
after that loud words...
i was so confused on why i said that...
the whole chinese lesson i shut up...
..... only trying to say sorry to sheena...
but...i just cant say out of my mouth... useless...


sent a sms to susan at friday night...
funny her... said was shocked to receive my greetings...
well.. nothing to comment...
today is bryan's birthday....
my class's bryan...
but dont even have his no.. lol...
tomorrow hope we will celebrate it happily..
and like someone commented... "none of my business"


read lydia's blog...
realise something...
she always reflect back her life..
her experience of almost every incidents...
hmm.. abit like me... but my way of reflection is only to my fan.. haha..
is quite amazing to know a person during the first 3months and regrad her as one of my best friends....
even jun liang took me sometime to know and regrad as one as well...
looking back..
first 3 months was that good...
that memorable.........
well life goes on...

i was thinking...
what if during the first 3 months... i was not selected into shooting club...
what cca will i be in now?...

studying now...
but you know what...
locker is such a good place for me to put everything in...
haha... all my notes inside...
how to do hw?!
lol!!!!!!!!!!

joalin's mindmap is so useful...
well done joa!!!
use that to study for exam!

farewell~

No comments: