Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Motivation

the reason to...

hmm..
the talk was boring...
but the content was good...
but again... i heard it before le...
thats why...

i heard all those thing for a director from MoE...
a lady...
that spoke to all leaders and top students during sec 4 fun fiesta-cum-speech day...
which was two years ago...
she recite a story that inturn to teach us the PLACEBO effect that im always talking about...

im positive...
a very positive person...
you know if you know me..
im who i am because someone once told me about placebo effect...
im very greatful...
but sad that i had already forgotten her name...



this bought me back to my sec 2 teacher...
science teacher...
"i want you to top this subject. i know you will. you will!"
his name is mr Lo...
i did it because of the trust he had on me..
im always thankful to him for that...

so sad that now theres also a Lo...
but ... (no comment..)

later

No comments: