Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Birthday To ME!!!

happy happy is my feeling right now.
woohooo!
but... school starting is hours time
mixed feelings
happy to go school
happy to study outside library
happy to run
but somehow theres some factors thats suppressing my joy
... weird!

went to intercontinental hotel at bugis for a night stay
with my family
how rarely~
reached there...
went shopping for my tibits for my lessons in cold storage
haha
octopus balls too
went to the gym for a hour workout with mum
bathed in the tub for a very long time before father and brother came to have dinner
together, we went to the fish & co.
spent around 100 bucks there
then back to our room and rest
watched television programmes....
until when mother and father went to sleep
brother and i stayed up for Euro qualifiers
England against Isreal
sms came flooding into my inbox wishing me birthday when the match was about to start
shilah, audrey, raymond, chevy, deardear, roslin, wan yin, jun liang, joalin, rina, yolanda...
lydia even called me to wish me! lol... thanks! my goody friend...
then night ended 3-0 england won
so i slept with a smile haha

woke up and bathed for very long
and we went to have lunch after checking out
the resturant is called Olive Tree
buffet
eat until super full
and took a cab home with my family after that

came back home
email was flooded with friendster's mails
haha
quite a number sent bday message to my friendster
.........................
long list
thank you all!

promos in 10+ more days
Lin Qiang will prove himself right!
C:

later

No comments: