Sunday, September 30, 2007

Intermediates

weekend is so fun
haha
friday was nice
very nice
chinese compo was just a reciting session
i think i secure 41/60 for my essay already
and the paper 2 was ok
just that they gave us too long a duration
transfer those extra time to econs...
woohoo man...

went cycling yesterday
east coast
overtook a tent and start my understanding of maths while enjoying the breeze
no pretty girls at all
dame sad
well i did get some tips...
for example
if f(x)=x
f(x-a) = f(x)-a
and so on...
i hope i didnt confuse anyone
haha

went to dear's house..
then to tampine mall
how long man...
i wonder... did i not visit the mall already
changed so much and i had my mouth open wowing all the way
had dinner at balithai
119
meiling paid...
prettied at tokyo
draw draw draw
and i dont know how long since i last took neoprints...
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
my life look like no life now man
i need to change this

i heard from audsome that i could trade in my ipod for a lastest version!
i think it will be soon
ipod 80G classic!!!
im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im going to by a street soccer shoe...
and a phone
but... my $ is so limited...
anyone wants to support me?

later

No comments: