Saturday, September 15, 2007

Over the Promos

promos in~ days
wohooo...
so what do srjcians think nowadays?
i should say what they do..
study study study..
just to bloody hell get through the promos
and get promoted by the end of the year
hmm....

im am thinking of my badmintion session with ray darren and all my buddies next week sat
all time since i touch a racket
and of cos swing it the way i do always
haha
thats what dear say to be gay
well...
who cares whether is it gay anot

after promos theres oral presentation and chinese to worry
i really hope that i can shine with this two subjects
hope

then there will be commendation day
hmm
haha
MATHS!!!

im going yangshou in november with my friends...
my team... or whatever you want to call it
im so very excited!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

really too much things happening after promos...
thats the painful part













yesterday was a studying day for me
the revision was long...
from school ends to this morning 4am
jaymond joalin audrey and i
its a long way ..................................................
until mac starts selling their breakfast
haha
we had fun
i even got my first 5% !!!
haha


theres something happening...
based on my assumptions...
hai~
..............................................
i really hope its not like that...













STUDY PERIOD is over!!!!!
lets stone Lin Qiang!

later C:

No comments: